Asa means of tailoring your experience on the Website, TMA gathers certain information as defined herein.
- Device Information: TMA automatically collects certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. As you browse the Website, we collect information about the individual web pages that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Website, and information about how you interact with the Website. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
- Device Information is collected using the following technologies:
- § “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier.
- § “Log files” track actions occurringon the Website, and collect data including your IP address, browser type,Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- § “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels”are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Website.
- Data: TMA collects information from patients, their providers, or third parties on behalf of the patient or provider. Data is broken down into Collected Information, which included Personal Information, and De-Identified Information, which removes Personal Information. Additional details related to Data are set forth in the document TMA Precision Health Consent To Data Use,and are incorporated herein.
- Personal Information: You may submit information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, title, address, e-mail address, telephone number, social security number, date of birth, orfinancial information. This is referred to as “Personal Information.” Personal Information my come from Data or Voluntary Information.
Purpose of Accumulated Information:
We use Accumulated Information (except Data) for the following purposes:
- We use Device Information to assist us with screening for potential risk and fraud and to improve and optimize the Website.
- We use Voluntary Information to provide services requested through the Website.
- We use Voluntary Information to communicate with you, to screen Website visits for potential risk or fraud, and to provide you with information or advertising related to our products or services in line with your user preferences.
- We use Voluntary Information to respond and communicate with you related to the subject matter of the submitted Voluntary Information.
- We use Accumulated Information (except Data) to provide you targeted advertisements or marketing communications (“Tailored Advertisements”) we believe may be of interest to you.
- We share your Accumulated Information (except Data) with third parties to help us use your Accumulated Information, as described above. For example, we may use Google Analytics to help us understand how our visitors use the Website. You can read more about how Google uses your Accumulated Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
- We may use third-party storage or service provider companies to perform some functions addressed herein, including the processing of data related to Accumulated Information.
We use Data for the purposes set forth in the document TMA Precision Health Consent to Data Use.
As described above, we may use Tailored Advertisements to provide you information on information that may be of interest to you. This information may be shared with third-party advertising partners and service providers to deliver you advertisements tailored to you. You can find additional information on how Tailored Advertisements work at https://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work. You may also opt out of certain Tailored Advertisements by the following entities:
- FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- GOOGLE: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- BING: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
- TikTok: https://www.tiktok.com/legal/privacy-policy-us?lang=en
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
“Do Not Track” Signal:
Please note that we do not alter the Website’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act:
Protecting the privacy of children is important to us. Therefore, we comply with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA), and do not permit registration by, and will not knowingly collect Personal Information (except properly submitted Data) from anyone under the age of thirteen (13). No part of this Website is structured to attract anyone under thirteen (13) years of age.
California Specific Laws:
- California Privacy Protection Act (CCPA): If you are a resident of California, you have the right to (i) access the Accumulated Information we hold about you (also known as the “Right to Know”); (ii) to transfer it to a new service; and (iii) to ask that Accumulated Information about you be corrected, updated, or erased. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at info@TMAprecisionhealth.com.com. Exercise of any of these rights does not affect your right to use this Website.
- California “Shine the Light” Law (Cal. Civ. Code § 1798.83): if you are a resident of California, you have the right to know who what third parties we disclose your Accumulated Information to for direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year. Inapplicable, this information would include a list of the categories of personal information that was shared and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please contact us at info@TMAprecisionhealth.com.com.
- Eraser Law (Cal. SB 568): California residents under eighteen (18) years of age (“Minor User”) have the right to request that we to remove content that they post on the Website (“Minor Posted Content”). Upon receipt of a removal request from a Minor User, Tawil use commercially reasonable efforts to remove Minor Posted Content from the Website. Any such request to remove Minor Posted Content does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the Minor Posted Content. To request that remove content, please contact us at info@TMAprecisionhealth.com.com.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us atinfo@TMAprecisionhealth.com.com.
Additionally, if you are a European resident, we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Website), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
The Accumulated Information that you submit may be transferred to, processed, or stored in countries where the data protection laws are different than those of your country of residence.
When you agree to receive services through this Website, we reserve the right to maintain information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
You can control and manage cookies in various ways. Most browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can choose whether or not to accept cookies through your browser controls, often found in your browser’s “Tools” or “Preferences “menu. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org. Please keep in mind that removing or blocking cookie scan negatively impact your user experience and parts of this Website may no longer be fully accessible.
TMA maintains e-mail lists to keep interested parties informed about our company, events, products, services, support, and more. We do not sell the addresses on our list, but we may make information available to specific business partners, sponsors, or service providers.
Users may voluntarily request to join our mailing lists by signing up or opting in through a form on this Website. To be removed from a TMA mailing list, simply contact us at the email address below. You can update your contact information by contacting us at any time. We may keep all information in an off-line form, for archival purposes or as otherwise required by law.
If you have any questions or for more information about our privacy practices, please contact us at info@TMAprecisionhealth.com.com.